Ideal Postcodes releases new features for Postcode Lookup and Address Finder
We're always working to improve our services and deliver the best solutions. This January, we revamped our Address Finder and Postcode Lookup libraries adding new and exciting features.
- Legacy Module System Compatibility: Address Finder and Postcode Lookup are also UMD and AMD compatible.
- Ships with Typings: Allows for inline documentation and real-time checks as you integrate within your IDE. Also allows for compile time checks if you're using TypeScript.
- More Callbacks: We've added additional hooks into the operation of Address Finder and Postcode Lookup to allow you to create more sophisticated integrations that work with your pre-existing user interface
- Better Compatibility with Popular Frameworks: We've updated the interface for Address Finder and Postcode Lookup to provide better hooks for native integration with frameworks like React and Vue.
For a pre-bundled version of postcode-lookup (minified, transpiled, polyfilled, etc) that can immediately be dropped on a webpage, use
For a pre-bundled version of address-finder (minified, transpiled, polyfilled, etc) that can immediately be dropped on a webpage, use
How to get started
- Set up an account
- Create an API Key. You'll receive 100 test lookups with your account
- Follow the documentation to start your integration
Need help? Drop by our developer chat page or contact us.