As of September 2020, this page will only reflect changes on api.ideal-postcodes.co.uk.
Changelogs for our API clients and other projects can be found on the project
CHANGELOG.mds on Github.
pageattributes for all responses (not just Multiple Residence)
/keys/:keyAPI now accepts sublicensee keys that begin
- Incident feeds now available in Atom and RSS feed formats. E.g. meta.ideal-postcodes.co.uk/history.atom. See Status API documentation for more information.
- Usage log exports now reports the
Originheader in the URL column if the
Refereris not available.
- Checking key details with the
/keys/:keywill now return a
datasetsattribute. This identifies which datasets (i.e. PAF, Multiple Residence, Not Yet Built) this key has access to.
- Licensee keys may now be passed in via the API Key argument of the querystring (
api_key=) or authorisation header
IDEALPOSTCODES api_key="". Our documentation will be updated to reflect this as the primary method of identifying a licensee. However the earlier method of supplying both
api_keywill continue to be supported.
/addressesno accepts no terms query. This means addresses can be searched using just filters like
- New filters available for
/addresseswith UPRNs using the
- Address responses now return a
uprnattribute for GB addresses
- GB address geolocations are now rooftop accurate if they have a