Royal Mail define a User as
“an individual authorised by an End User to use a Solution.”
An internal user is any staff member in an organisation authorised to use addressing data.
A User Licence can be spread across multiple devices so long as it is the same person querying for the data.
How it Works
Registering employees as internal users is beneficial if your organisation uses data collection tools such as a CRM, Point-of-Sale system or other platforms. Address validation can be applied if you're a charity, public sector organisation, software company, or marketplace.
We understand each business has different functionalities of their internal tools.
Contact Us for more information on our internal licensing solutions.
Please do get in touch via live chat to find out how we can help.
Internal licensing is a cost-effective way for all your employees to have access to PAF. If you use any internal data collection tools, you can integrate address validation to:
- Increase employee productivity
- Reduce call times and increase operator efficiency
- Ensure accurate client data
- Avoid duplicates or errors
Internal User Definition
There are certain circumstances where it would be appropriate to consider multiple "individuals" as only one User and therefore only charge one User fee.
These examples include:
- Where an individual leaves an organisation (such as a resignation) and is replaced by another.
- An individual User is on maternity or paternity leave and is replaced by another individual for a period of time, returning at the end of their leave.
- An individual has a period of sick absence and is replaced by someone else until the indisposed individual returns (the period of time could be one day, one week etc).
In the instances above, any additional or replacement individuals will not be considered as an additional User.